Makeup Tutorial: Experimenting with my everyday eye makeup

Hello!
Today, instead of doing my school work, I decided to slack off (like always) and experiment with make up.
Because I am the typical Asian with monolids, it's really hard for me to do a makeup that doesn't make me look like a whore.
For me, I have a pretty monolid on my left eye and a heavy fat one on the right.
So not only do I have to make the makeup look good, but also even.

tadaaa my not very attractive face.

And this is what I came up with.
You can't really tell in this picture but I just have a little wing thing.
Welp, here are the process I went through....(and please excuse my crappy camera quality, I tried to fix it in photoshop as much as possible.)

My nakid eye :o

My not so nakid eye :)


For me, because I am bless with very thick and pretty long eyelashes (as you can see) when I open my eye, It looks like I have eyeliner on, so I never bothered with makeup until I actually tried.
It's so much fun and it's really amazing on what it can do.
Anyways...

Most monolid people I have saw on youtube and in real life, put their eyeliner on really thick to the point where you can actually see it when you open it.
I have tried this and I look like a whore.
So instead of lining my whole eye, I tight line then wing out

I used Bobbi Brown King Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink.


On wards!


I don't know if you guys can tell the difference but I did add a white shimmery shadow really close to my waterline.
I suggest using a white pencil instead but I didn't have one.

I used Runway Eyes #01 Lily White


I finished off by curling my lashes and putting mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

Using Maybelline XXL PRO Extensions in waterproof.

Super simple huh?
Maybe I wasted my time doing this but I had fun LOL.
I wish I was a makeup pro.... that would be cool

Leave a comment and/or tips! I would love tips on improving my makeup skills :)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.