Nail art: tutorial + updates!

Hi guys!
I got my lazy butt to do a nail tutorial.
It's really simple and not at all time consuming.

Here are some before and after pictures:


Before


And after without flash...


And with flash :)

You can check out my tutorial here:


In other news, I finally cleaned my room.  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I would give you before pictures of that too but I don't want to horrify you guys LOL
So this will be like a quick room tour thing.




This is a view from my bed to my desk.
as you can see, I am a JYJ fan but not really.
The only reason I have JYJ up there is because of Jaejoong <3 ohohoho



And this is a view from my door.
It's a super small bedroom but I don't mind.
I mean all I do is reblog on tumblr and blog all day and occasionally eat and watch dramas in here.
How much space do I really need to do that? ♪( ´▽`)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.