Personal: Update on my not so exciting life #o3


Hello everyone!
Have you notice something new about my blog?
I mean it's kinda obvious.. LOL but i did change my layout and I'm really pleased with it.
Do you guys like it?
I still have to get a nice banner instead of the crappy one I have.
I'll probably end up asking my boyfriend to make one for me ♪(´ε` )

Anyways, I just wanted to a quick update since I am going to have a long weekend.
Hopefully something exciting happens.

But this is pretty not very exciting update (as you can tell by my title LOL)
I'm just going to share what I had for dinner.


I had 떡국! (Tteokguk)
It's Korean rice cake soup thing made up of beef broth, some soy sauce, rice cake and we threw in a little bit of dumplings.
We usually eat this during Korean New Years but there is never a bad time to have 떡국 ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.