Personal: Update on my not so exciting life.

So I haven't updated in a while because I wasn't so sure on what to blog about.
I mean, I just turned legal and I still don't have a license or a car.
What can I really do?
Nothing really... But I did play persona 3 for psp




I'm a huge persona fan.
Within 3 days, I already played 21hours of this!
It was mostly grinding though >.>;
and of course, building social links. Especially Akihiko's :3


Oh how I love you *A*
Then I painted my nails a nice pretty, pale, pink color



Sigh. My ugly uneven nails T_T
I haven't been creative on nail designs either.
Geeze what am I doing with my life.

And just recently, I have came across this app on facebook called K-Pop Idol.
I don't know, it's like a mindless game I have on when I'm doing homework.
It's really cute though!


More importantly, something wonderful has happened to me.
So wonderful that I see the world so beautifully now.
Hopefully it's not just a phase :P
What is it you ask? Well that will be saved for a whole new post later on this week.
I need to get all them pictures LOL.

Can you guys guess what happened to me that made me like this?
What have you guys been doing lately?

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.