Hair Care: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Review


Hello everyone! I wanted to do a quick hair product review.

Before I go into the review, I want to let you guys know that my hair is curly and damaged due to constant chemical treatments.
I used to get my hair chemically straighten every year.
Eventually, I ended up going to a bad hair dresser who basically fried my hair.
I haven't chemically straightened my hair for 2-3 years now so my hair condition is definitely getting better.
But I still do not have silky gorgeous pin straight hair. And it doesn't help the fact that I have curly hair :/

Anyways, I told you guys that little story because this product definitely helped my hair.


This is what it looks like out of the bottle.
It's super creamy and you don't need a lot to cover your whole hair... for me anyways (I do have short hair)

How to use:
Before conditioning, try to squeeze all the water out of your hair first. After, you just squeeze the product on to your hand and cover your hair with it, focusing it on your tips. Try not to cover your roots with it. This prevents your hair from getting oily fast. Then wait 2-3 minutes (the bottle says 2 mins and 45 seconds) before rinsing out warm water. I usually wash my body and shave my legs while I wait.

*TIP!: Before getting out of the shower completely, rinse your hair with cold water. This will make your hair nice and shiny.

Pros:
Definitely leaves hair super soft! I've been using this for 3months now and my hair condition significantly improved. I still have a lot of the product left too!

*TIP!: The only reason why I have still a little less than half of the bottle left of product is because I don't use it everyday. I used to use it every time I showered and I noticed that my hair was kinda getting limp and thin. Not attractive. I only use this every other time I shower, and I shower every other day. So I use this every 4 days. Remember, too much of a good thing is also bad! In this case, over conditioning leaves hair very thin! 

Cons:
I don't like the smell... If you read my Philosophy Skin Care review, you know I'm pretty big on smell. It smells like pina colada, and i hate pina colada. The smell is a little faded once you come out of the shower and blow dry, but does stay in your hair until the next time you shower. Whenever my sister smells my hair, she always comments saying it smells like coconuts. For me, it's a compromise I'm willing to take with a good product that works in my hair.

Price: $3-5
I bought this when it was on sale so it was $3 for me. For a drugstore product, it works amazing!

Would I buy it again?: Most definitely! I also recommend this to you guys! Let me know if you guys are going to try it out, or have tried it!
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.