Personal: Happy Birthday!


Hi guys! Today is my sister's 13th birthday!
Our parents took us to Olive Garden <3 Yum.

Oh and this is my youngest sister.
I don't know why she makes weird faces when she takes pictures >.>
She is actually really pretty and petite but she is a tomboy... so no spoiling her like a princess for me :/


I honestly think that the best part of Olive Garden is their salad and bread sticks.
I don't really care for the main entrees... I tried most of the things on the menu LOL


I had the tour of italy :3

We ended up not doing the birthday cake thing because my dad came home late and my sister went out with her friends for 2 hours while I stayed home and worked on my project for tomorrow.
She said she had fun so I guess that's good :)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.