Personal: Moving forward

Hello everyone!
If you guys have read my last post, you guys would know my family is going through a hard time right now.
I've been crying nonstop for a while whenever I was alone and I just looked like crap for most of the week.
But I got my self together.

I decided that there was no use mopping around and crying because that wasn't going to fix the problem, so I should try to distract myself and relax instead of being stressed over this all the time.
Then again, I didn't want to come off as though I didn't care.
I realized that I know I do care, and I shouldn't have to put on a show for everyone else to let the world know that I actually care.

I do get upset when I am alone but I decided that I would be strong and move forward.

All I can do is pray and have faith in God and hope for the best.
Stressing and crying isn't going to fix the problem.

Anyways, enough of sad depressing stuff.
I still have 3 blog posts queued > <; and I plan to keep blogging because its one of the things i really like doing.
Please look forward to my future posts and support my family and I as we go through this hard time!
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.