Personal: Life update #o6



Hello everyone >3<
I know I haven't updated in a while and that is largely because I am lazy >.>;;
That and my crappy camera quality.
I really need to upgrade my camera asap. I got mine when I was 13 and it's only 5.1 mega pixels >.>
Wtf am I going to do with 5.1 mega pixels? I'm pretty sure my mom's iphone camera is more than 5.1
Speaking of which, the picture above was taken by my friend Christine with her nice dslr.
Check her Flickr out with her noob skills <3

Anyways, I am going to have posts queued so no worries.
I think I'm going to have 3 at least.
I realize this is a boring post but I just wanted to do a quick update to let you guys know I'm not neglecting my blog.
I'm just lazy and mad at my camera and my broke high school status T-T

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.