Makeup review: L'Oreal Paris's Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

Hello everyone! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I am finally here to do another eyeliner review.
My mom buys a lot of make up and I tend to try them out for a bit and see if I would buy it myself because I am a heavy monolider who hasn't found her perfect eyeliner yet ;;;
Anyways, lets go on to the product: L'Oreal Paris's Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner



What the product claims to do:
You can visit their official site here



As you can see, it goes on JET BLACK.
The texture really does kinda look like that of a liquid liner.


This was after smudging it around really hard.
As you can see, didn't budge, but you can see a little smudging.

Overall:   ☆   ★


Did it live up to what it is suppose to do?:
As I was putting it on, it did glide on very well on my hand, but on my eye, it tends tug on your eye a bit unless you hold your eyelids down. You most definitely cannot a pretty perfect line in one stroke (◡_◡);; The texture of the actual pencil was kind of like a texture of oil pastels. I'll say it is smudge proof on my hand but It did not stay on for 16 hours, especially because I have oily monolids. 

Pros:
I guess the cap that comes with it so it doesn't ruin my makeup bag LOL

Cons:

You HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO have a FINE tip to get a nice precise line. If not, get ready to get big fat lines on your eyelids. Since the texture is so smooth, smudging will occur big time with oily lids. Not only that, when you are applying and you mess up, trying to correct your mistake ends up a big blotch of black ugly smudge all over your face. (=_=);

Would I buy it again?:
Yeah right >.>;;

Price:
$8.45 according to their site

Recommendations: Forget that I even mentioned this product LOL. I hate it and I don't want anyone to spend $9 to see if it works on them. It definitely does not work on monolids! 

I'm so displeased with this piece of poop (=_=); I need to get me some dolly wink eyeliner pronto.

Have you guys tried this product? How did it work for you guys?
Thanks for reading and I hope this was helpful!
Ciao!
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.