Personal: Muffins! + Updates


Hello everyone!
Please excuse my not very flattering photo ≧△≦;;

I was very tired the other day but I was really craving some cinnamon muffins
Sadly, we didn't have cinnamon so I just ended up making plain ones with some cereal in it (>ω<*)ノ


It was my first time making muffins and it didn't turn out bad at all!
I was very pleased :)

It was just a plain recipe I found on google.
As I was making it, the batter looked more like dough so I was a little worried but it turned out fine!
We had some left overs which I ate the next morning by heating it up a bit in the microwave.
I really want to make more but with blueberries or maybe strawberries.
Speaking of which, I will be baking a cake tomorrow! Super excited!  (^∇^)

In other news, I am going to do another eyeliner review soon!
Not only that, if you guys follow my twitter you guys would know that I finally ordered myself a pair of circle lens from eyecandy!



It's Glamour Brown by NEO
Doesn't it look super pretty? (-`ω´- )

Sadly, my order has been processing for 5 days already :/
I emailed them asking if there is something wrong with my order. Hopefully they email me back soon.

I heard eyecandy does a really good job with everything. I sure do hope so.

Please look forward to my future posts!
Ciao! 
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.