Personal: 1000+ Views and updates


Hello everyone!  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 
I have reached 1000+ views! I know this doesn't seem much and it seems like I'm obsessed to get new readers, but the fact that my blog had been clicked on/viewed at least 1000 times (unless someone trolled on my and just sat there refreshing the page T_T;;) is pretty awesome
Thank you for all the support!
I REALLY REALLY appericiate it!

If you guys have noticed, my recent post I made about my friend got deleted ):
I don't know why and I don't know how to retrieve it.
I'm just glad it wasn't like a huge review post > <;

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know about the upcoming posts to look forward to!
And I also wanted to let you guys know that the family problem we were having is getting much better everyday! I'm very glad and thankful.
Please continue to pray for us! Thank you!




These are my two younger sisters! I'm not sure if I have already introduced them on this blog.
Just in case, I'll do it (again).
The girl in the yellow is the middle child, who turned 13 on February 5th.
She is already taller than me > <;;
The girl in the bottom picture is the youngest who is 10 and turning 11 in october.
She is really pretty looking but she is so tomboy >.>;

As for future posts:
  • Mascara Review
  • DIY pore strip review
  • Circle Lens review (I hope they come soon!)
  • Playing with my younger sister's hair post thing (lol, it'll be an update post)
Please look forward to it!
Thank you for reading, leave a comment, suggestion, and such :)
Ciao! 
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.