Outfit of the day o7.17.12


Hello my lovely readers~
Know what's really sad? I'm still taking all my pictures on my cellphone....
I seriously need to get a new camera asap so I have better looking photos

But anyways with that said, I didn't take much pictures of my outfit.

It was just something casual to throw on for lunch which is exactly what I did
My friend and I went out for sushi that day :)


My makeup looked pretty nice and clean but you can't tell at all from this picture which is sad :(
My makeup looks nice in real life but of course, the camera hates me lol

Anyways, I told you guys this was gonna be quick.
I'll try to have more pictures next time! I can't promise better looking pictures cuz I don't have a camera to do that with :(

Much love <3
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.