What has been happening and what to expect


Hello lovely readers!
If you guys have read my previous post, you guys know I have a lot to blog about
So let me start you guys off with ranting about how I got "laid off"

I don't remember making a blog post about my job, but I probably did way back when or briefly mentioned it in posts
Anyways, I was a waitress at a hibachi place and boy let me tell you, it was hard.

I got the hang of it super quick though so that was cool. I got along with everyone too, including my boss.
Lately, since it is super hot out and everything, business has been super slow.
This meant that tips were bad and my boss was getting a little cranky, to say the least.

Anyways, a few weeks ago, my left ankle started hurting out of nowhere. I looked up the symptoms and it looked like it was because I was pushing myself a little too much when running. 
I had work that day too but not being able to walk when you are a waitress.... well... you can't really do your job

So I called in sick and my boss sounded really pissed off. I guess she thought I was lying or something.
I apologized and she hung up the phone.

5 minutes later she called back saying that she can't give me any more hours and not to come to work anymore.....

mmmmmmm......

yeah wtf.

It was so out of the blue! And this was the first time I called in sick for work.
Sigh.

Well it's in the past now and I'm looking for a new job.
I really want one so I can pamper myself a bit.
But for now, I've been watching how much I spend and being super stingy and cheap lol

Anyways, now that my rant is over, I want to tell you guys I cut my bangs yesterday! 

IapologizeforallthefacenakedphotosIpromiseIllputsomemakeuponnexttime

It's not a big difference. No one has noticed lol

So now what posts to expect:
  1. Lioele BB pact review
  2. Sana pore putty review
  3. Tarte eyelash curler and mascara review
  4. Shiseido Tsubaki hair mist review
  5. More personal posts/updates
  6. Maybe more outfit of the day posts?
  7. Updated everyday makeup routine
  8. Maybe a collective haul post
Not particularly in that order.
Any other suggestions? Products I should try out? Let me know!


Much love <3
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.