Hair Care: Shiseido Tsubaki Water Review


Hello lovelies!
I am here today with a hair product review :)
I have been meaning to do this review for the longest time.


I bought this at a beauty store near me for $10.00 and I also found it online here with detailed information about this product.

So lets see what this product claims to do:
Tsubaki leave-in type hair treatment water cares for dry, damaged hair. Contains unique non-greasy Camellia oil to keep hair smooth and silky without weighing down. Protects against daily UV-rays. Refreshing Camellia green scent. 
And the directions:
From 5-10cm apart from hair, spray on hair until it is moist and hand-comb or brush your hair. Blow dry your hair to finish off. 
Now, on my bottle it said to spray it into my hair and wash it off.
When I first got the product, I would spray it in my hair and blow dry it.
I feel like either way works, its just that if you leave it in, its a little more effective (well no duh.)


I don't really have before and after pictures so you are going to take my word for it when I say it seriously works.
I bought this when my hair was still crazy and curly
My hair was all over the place and felt really dry even though my hair wasn't all that damaged (minus the dyed part which you can see in the picture above).
When I used this every other day after a shower, my hair was shinier, softer and well, "bouncier" 

Overall:             

I have been using this product for a while now. Maybe a few months and I love it. The only down side of this is that my hair does get a little oily faster. And you don't need a whole lot of this, trust me. When it sprays it sprays a lot and covers a lot (I hope that made sense...). You really only need 2-3 sprays of this and you are good to go :)
I haven't tried this on fully dry hair, only on damp hair. I feel like it might get too oily for me if I used it on dry hair.

Did it live up to what it is suppose to do?:
Keep hair smooth and silky without weighing down: ✔+ My hair looks and feel beautiful and it really doesn't weigh my hair down.

PROS:
  • Really easy to use
  • Nice scent (I have read reviews on this and you either love the scent or hate it. It kinda smells like the salon and I don't mind it at all)
  • Gets my hair super soft and shiny 


CONS:
  • My hair does tend to a bit oily faster than it usually does (Probably the only reason why I gave a 4/5 stars because oily hair = oilier face = break outs)

Would I buy it again?/Price:
I love this product and it was only $10.00. I would definitely buy this again :)

Recommendations:
  • Don't over spray!
  • I wouldn't use it daily... Too much of the good thing can be bad you know! (this includes the bullet point above)



I hope this review was helpful and I hope you guys get to try it and love it as much as I do :)
Do you guys have any products you want me to try out and review? Let me know!

Much Love <3
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.