Makeup Review: Etude House BB Magic Pact

Hello lovelies! As promised, here is the Etude House BB Magic Pact!



Wow I haven't done a review post in so long... >A<

Anyways, I went on their website to see what the company has to say.
I couldnt find this product but this is what it says on the back of the box:
Pressed powder compact absorbs oil and supplies long lasting coverage with smooth, moist finish for a natural look. This product is free of oil, talc and wax for sensitive skin.

It comes in Light Beige and Natural Beige.
I got the Natural Beige because I did get a little tan with a couple of trips to the pool and I knew the light beige was going to be way too light for me.


Anyways, silly me, I just put this power on my face without foundation when I was suppose to.
But there is a really light hint of a scent. I really like it. It smells fresh :)


myacnescarshowsadT_T
But I really liked the light coverage it gave me. If I wore a light BB cream with it, it probably would have been perfect.

*************Edit:
So as I promised, I have come back. I put my BB cream on and then the power over it


The power does give me a nice finish but if you look up close, you can see my not very pretty dry patches.
I left it on for about 6 hours and about 2-3 hours in, I could feel my face getting oily.
I checked my face and it didn't look oily and the dry patches were not as noticeable.
************

Overall:             

I really like this so far. I'm really trying to minimize the things I have in my makeup bag I carry around and this might be replacing the press power I have now. I really like the packaging and the hint of that scent. If It keeps me oil free the whole day, I will come back and give this 5/5 stars :)
*************Edit:
I really do like this product but it doesn't keep me oil free all day and makes my dry patches very noticeable up close
************

Did it live up to what it is suppose to do?:
long lasting coverage: I kept this on for about 6 hours and it stayed and didn't make my face feel heavy or oily.
smooth, moist finish for a natural look: ✔-?  I don't think it was a "moist" finish but like I said, no foundation underneath so I'll have to try this again with it and update this review. 


************Edit:
it still wasn't a "moist" and "smooth" finish with the bb cream under the powder. There were dry patches but I did like the finish of the look from a few steps away from the mirror.

PROS:
The finish is beautiful if you are not so close up. The packaging its beautiful and I love the scent

CONS:
Obviously the fact that it does make my dry patches noticeable and how it doesn't keep me oil free all day

Would I buy it again?/Price:
Well it was about $15.oo on ebay (including shipping). I don't think I would buy it again just because the press power I have is like $6.oo and it seriously keeps me oil free all day. 

Recommendations:
If you guys have the money give it a try and let me know how it suits you. I don't remember the name of the press powder I have because I don't have my makeup bag near me to check lol. But anyways if you guys do get this, a little bit goes a long way! Trust me! you don't need to pack a whole bunch on the applicator to see a difference.
************

This was a really quick and rushed review and I apologize >A<
I promise I'll tweak it in a few days after trying the product some more but i hope this gave you guys the general idea about the product.

Thanks for reading!
Much love <3
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.