Updates: What have I been up to?


Hello lovelies!
Have you missed my face and my blog posts?
I hope so! (but its okay if you didnt ;;;)

I am posting a blog post today to let you guys know what I have been up to (as you can tell by the title)
Well first of all, let me tell you guys....


YESSS THATS RIGHT
I FINALLY GOT A NEW LAPTOP
and you know what that means..
MORE REVIEWS AND STUFF <3
are you guys as excited as I am? lol;;;
I have bought a couple of things in the past months I want to share with you guysssss
so stay tuned!

Moving on....
Most of my time have been with Mr. Boyfriend


pleaseexcusemyunflatteringattire

And if I'm not doing that I'm shopping


And last of all...


doodling at work

Well I guess that's enough updates on what I have been up to
I promise to do some reviews soon!
Happy New Year! 
Much Love <3
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.