Personal: Motivation?

Hello lovelies 
So recently I have been trying to eat healthy and work out in order to get that flat tummy and thigh gap I always wanted.
Unfortunately, that only lasted for like a week  ... I'm still eating healthy though! Lots of colorful dishes filled with veggies and fruits!
The thing that only lasted for a week was the working out part. I just find it boring now. I used to run about 2-4 miles a day, five days out of the week for a long long long time until I overbooked myself with school and two jobs.
It's been over 5 months since I ran 4 miles.... and my tummy is definitely showing that I haven't been running  I don't gain or lose weight. I just stay the same weight its just that my body either is flabby or toned. And I'm definitely not liking my flabby tummy.

Currently I am unemployed and not attending school so I have a lot of free time. I tried to go back to working out, throwing some weight training in that I didn't do months ago. After a week an a half, I'm back laying around watching tv ... I just try not to munch on chips while I'm doing so.
The sad thing is I always complain about how I don't like this and that of my body when I can easily fix it by working out consistently. I just can't get myself motivated to do it because it's just not fun for me anymore to run on the treadmill.
Now, I could always run outside but where I live... there are no sidewalks until you get close to the campus... which I think is a good 30 minute walk without a sidewalk. (This sounds like excuses and it kinda is and it kinda isn't  but come on talking on a two way street for 30 minutes is pretty dangerous. Mine you I do not drive.)

I just don't know how to get myself motivated. It's always starting the work out that's hard. Once I'm in the zone I can stay at the gym for hours . I'm lazy and not motivated enough to initiate the workout. What should I do?

I really want to get back in shape but I really do not like working out. And as weird as this sounds, I'm very "shy" with what I do with my body. It took a lot of guts for me to start running outside because I was so self conscious about people in the car driving by and judging me. Then it took more guts to work out at a gym. I just feel shy about moving my body around. Even when I'm home alone (which is almost always because my boo is always working) I still don't feel comfortable moving my body this way and that to work out .
Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

I'm thinking about taking pre-work out supplements that my boyfriend often takes. It helps the blood flowing and helps you focus. Maybe once I have that little "push" I might work out more. I'm also thinking about dancing with xbox kinect... but initiating that will be hard because of what I mentioned above.

Someone come and be my personal trainer. Since it's money going out of my pocket I'll go to the work outs, and I'll be properly working out so to say.

Sigh.

What do you guys do to stay in shape and motivated to do so? Do you guys have any tips for me?
Leave comments for me on how to handle my fat lazy butt problems lol

Love,
Rose
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.