Outfit of the day (personal): Happy Anniversary!!


Hello lovelies! 
I am here again today for an outfit post.... (more like a picture spam).

On Wednesday July 3rd, It was officially our one year anniversary!
I can't believe how fast time went by!
We had a nice dinner and a movie like we did on our first date 

Anyways, I wore a nice beige lace dress with some pink wedges





I'm still finding a place to take my outfit photos.... At least I got better lighting this time 
Of course, while being a major camwhore, I made my boo come and camwhore with me



All our pictures ended up looking silly and making faces at each other 


This picture is my favorite 
It was a great anniversary and I look forward to many many more. I love you darling 

I hope you guys enjoyed my photo spam;;; It was long overdue! But you guys know the lazy me...;;;
Love,
 Rose


Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.