Skin Care Review: Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Blackberry Purifying Peel Off Face Mask


Hello lovelies! 
I am back with a skin care product by Bath & Body Works.
I have had this mask for a while and I use it about once a week to once every 2 weeks... It really depends on when I really need that clean feeling. 

Here is what the company claims:
Peel away pore-clogging dirt, oil and debris to help keep your skin looking and feeling flawless with this chic black face mask. 
  • With super antioxidant Blackberry and purifying Tea Tree Oil
  • Peels off like a pore strip when dry
  • Juicy blackberry scent
  • Not tested on animals






Honestly they don't really claim much other than the fact that it peels off and it's not tested on animals.

Overall: ★ ★ ★  
I really do like this mask, mostly because it's a peel off not a wash off (You can wash it off if you want but it's annoying to wash this product off so your better off peeling it ). I like to use it before wearing a sheet mask because I feel like it goes get the white heads and the black heads out when you peel the mask off, leaving the pores which had the icky stuff open and vulnerable... making it a perfect target to enrich it with sheet masks~  at least that's my logic.. I don't really know if my logic is true. ANYWAYS, with it on, I like to lay on my back to have a mini face lift. A warning though: It does kind of sting a little on the first use to beware sensitive skin beauties! 


Instructions: Apply a thin layer of mask to face, avoiding eye area, eyebrows, hairline and lips. Let dry completely (15-20 minutes), then peel off, starting at outer edges of the face and moving inward. Rinse off any remaining residue.




Did it live up to what it is suppose to do?
  • Peels off like a pore strip when dry: ✔++  That's why I love love love this product! You can use it just on your nose or your whole face. Which ever you prefer that day.
  • Juicy blackberry scent: ✔ The scent is very nice and juicy. Sometimes though, my nose cannot handle it  The scent can be over powering.
  • Not tested on animals:  I can't really prove that to you guys but I'll take their word on it!

PROS:
  • Peels off! 
  • Nice scent
  • Seems to get all dirt out of your pores
  • Feels like a nice mini face lift when your laying on your back 
CONS:
  • Scent can be a little overpowering
  • Messy! (But it is easy to clean off when dry)
Would I repurchase?
I'm not really sure if I would. Its $12.00 on their website here. I haven't found any other peel off masks... is it just me or is it hard to find peel off masks... If I don't find anything I probably will repurchase but honestly, I think this tube is going to last me quite a bit. 

Recommendations:
Lay on your back! You can really feel the gravity working in your favor.  Also, don't apply a very thin layer... the thinner it is, harder it is to peel it off so be generous with it! Put too much and it won't dry within 15-20 minutes especially around the nose area. 

I hope my review was helpful! If you guys know any good peel off masks let me know! I'll check it out!
Love,
 Rose
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.