Store Review: SYNDROME


Hello lovelies! 
Today I have a store review! I have only done this one other time when I was reviewing my first circle lens which can be found here

Anyways, I mentioned in a couple posts back about how I ordered a pretty bikini on a store called Syndrome on store envy and it finally came in the mail about a week ago so lets begin the review!

Overall: ★ ★ ★  
There was a really long wait for the package to arrive... but they have it clearly stated that it takes 3-7 days to process your order and then about 8-16 days to ship to the USA which is about 11-23 days wait. My order took 4 days to process and 9 days to get here (excluding Sundays) so about 13 days. But the order came just as the picture they had and in pretty good quality. I can't complain much if my product came in good condition and good quality.


This is the bikini I ordered. It came with everything, including that cute hair pin the model is wearing.



The packaging is quite simple and nice. The bikini came in this waterproof bag thing which I'm sure will come in handy sometime



Product Details:
  • Came in good quality
  • Product/ color matched the picture

Order Details:
When you go on the site, you don't have an option to change the size of the top and the bottom separately. With this being said, I had to get a Medium so that I would fit into my bottoms. The top was definitely small on me... the site said that a Medium or L fits a A or B cup and XL fits B or C cup. I'm sure if you contact the store they'll work something out with you. 

Shipping Details:
Like I mentioned before, the store says 3-7 days to process your order and then about 8-16 days to ship to the USA which is about 11-23 days wait. The shipping cost was $6.00 for me, I'm not sure if shipping cost depends on how much you spend or how much your order weighs, etc... I can't seem to find it on their FaQs.

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick review! I really love the products they sell so maybe I'll order again sometime in the future. I would model the bikini for you guys but I don't feel comfortable showing my flab
I hope you guys are enjoying your summer!
Love,
 Rose
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.